Sunday, May 4, 2008

secret place

hey things have been working well with me over the past few days and weeks as well praise God! well have been kinda busy lately helping my friend on this endless music video recording project which i thought it would be completed in a day but NONONO and i'm still in the midst of doing it even after 5 days haha. but like what i said, a promise is a promise, so i'll continue doing for this person until i finish it (hopefully) >.<

was looking at some old books which i have in my cupboard and i realise that at least half of them i haven't read before and they are really old. hmmm maybe it's time i get away from this project and take a little peek into all these old books.

oh yea! i found this really cool "secret place" that is really far away from my house (which is why i called it my "secret place"), it's really quiet, distant from the city life, distant from friends and families (not that i don't want them, just need space) and i must say God really answered my prayer and He provided me with a quiet place where i can spend my life and my time alone with Him just sitting there and worshipping Him for who He is.

sometimes i seem far away from people, places and just the things that are happening. how i wish if life was the same before but of cos i don't really want that to happen, well mainly because it kinda brings no sense to it all even if i have a time travelling machine which will somehow take me back to those moments where i can enjoy happiness and joy, but that's impossible and i have to tell myself "hey amos don't look back anymore, be it the good or the bad, leave it all behind, look ahead to where God wants you to go, there no point in turning back now when you can't change it anymore, so be who God wants you to be!" but seriously, i still feel lost.

well am really tired now, still in the midst of the project for my friend, going to finish it soon i hope haha. gonna take a rest now. bye!

No comments: