Thursday, January 29, 2009

a walk to remember

Oh Lord our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!

The heavens declare Your greatness, the oceans cry out to You, the mountains they bow down before You and I'll join with the earth and give my praise to You!

God You are faithful! God You are my Rock and Redeemer! In You I am secure! In You my hopes and dreams will come! In You I have everything! Lord let this not be a time where it will end soon but let this be the time where I can see Your glory shining in me. Postings are out and Lord You see my heart and You know very well that I do not intend to go there! But God, one thing's for sure, I will still praise You in all that I do, I will still glorify Your name throughout the earth, I will still be a salt and a light unto this world Lord! Help me God! Help me!

Come like You promised You would
I wanna surrender for good
I know that I need You
And I don't wanna keep living life alone

So take my heart and make it new
And make it true, and make it like You
Take my hands I lift them high
They're Yours not mine to do
Do what You will!

I feel like a blind man in Your sight
I know that I'm wicked in Your eyes
So wash me and make me shine like Your Son
I wanna tell everyone that You are the only One

No comments: