Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him and afficted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace upon him, and BY HIS WOUNDS WE ARE HEALED!"

-Isaiah 53:1-5


(Father God, I thank You for my being my strong tower and my refuge, someone who I can always look unto for confort and strength. Lord You see the hearts of the people living in this world, Lord many have hurt You and have put Your name to shame, but many too have listened and obeyed Your laws and teachings. Father I pray with my utmost sincerity and gratitude from deep within my heart, Lord please don't pass them by! I believe Lord, You are my Healer, I believe that You are all I need, I believe that You are my portion and I believe that You're more than enough for me. Jesus You are all that I need. I love You Father, and I long to see Your kingdom come on to this world. Keep Your children safe, protect them and heal them from any disease and sickness. For BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED! Amen!)

No comments: