Thursday, January 3, 2008

surrender all

"surrender all, surrender all, i'm DEAD to SIN, ALIVE WITHIN!"

these 10 words really struck me real hard when i was having my own personal time with my Saviour.. it really spoke to me so deeply that when everytime i think of these 10 words, i just couldn't help but to tell God, "God i really need You in my life, I'm giving up everything that's holding me back and I'm going to surrender everything to You, EVERYTHING!!!"

What does it really mean to surrender? This was the first question which came to my mind when g told me that i had to give up everything that i had in my life.. surrender means to give up what you have, it could be your dreams, ambitions, love for someone, family, friends and the list goes on and on.... but what do we really have to give up? for a moment when all these came to my mind i thought that i was about to lose everything which i had and i know that it definitely wasn't what i had in mind! why? why? why? why can't i go? why can't i? You told me to be ready and here i am, saying over and over again "Lord, I'm ready now! I'm ready now! I'm ready now! Do what You will! Do what You will!" the thought of being ready for anything that comes my way really scares me at first but i know that i'm brought into the light and even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i need not fear for my GOD is with me and He will always be... He will never leave me nor forsake me nor will He turn His back away from me! Just hearing Him telling me all these really stirs up a hunger deep inside to know Him more and say "God! that's You that i worship! that's You that i adore! that's You that i love! you are WORTHY Lord! so WORTHY!"

just hearing my Saviour gently guiding me to the ways of righteousness really warms my heart cos i know that when life comes to a dead end for me, there will a see the light of true eternity!

"Father, i surrender all that i have to You. mold me, shape me and make me the person whom You've wanted me to be. Lord i'm not gonna think about what happened but i'm just gonna focus my eyes to You, focus to You Lord! Barricade the road that goes to nowhere, grace me with Your clear revelation for i have chosen the true road to somewhere!"

i love You! =)

No comments: